Tuesday, July 15, 2014

33 weeks!



OKAY....feeling large today. Like, larger than I did yesterday. I'm hoping this means the babes are growing lots and lots, and it's not me growing lots and lots. I feel like the difference between two weeks ago and this week is huge. 

Comparison time: 31 weeks vs 33 weeks. I think it looks like a big difference!
Those beans better weigh like 5 pounds each! (I go for another u/s next week, so I'll confirm then ;)
p.s. look how tan I look in 31 weeks! Yay for after editing! haha

How far along? 33 weeks 3 days 
Total weight gain: 33 lbs. Thinkin' I'll hit my 40 pound goal. Although now I officially weigh more than my hubby. Which shouldn't matter, and he's a short guy anyway but it still bugs me a bit. Darn you, vanity!
Maternity clothes?  Some maternity clothes don't fit my giant belly anymore WAH! Well, it's really just the shirts but it still bums me out. I already have a very limited wardrobe and now it's even MORE limited :'( Oh, but the other day I did wear a non-maternity dress and felt great in it! 
Ta-da! So I still have some cute days. And red lipstick days.
Those will probably end when the beans come since I'll be smooching those kids all day

Sleep: Sleep is good....still difficult to get in a comfortable position, without my hips killing me or where the babies aren't bumpin' around like crazy. And this: I've started snoring....anyone who knows me knows I'm a super light sleeper and snoring is like, the worst thing in the world. So now I've been waking my own self up with my own snoring. David just dies laughing, especially when I fall asleep before him because I'll give one good snort, instantly wake up and look grumpy. And there's no one to blame but myself  >:( Well, I guess I could blame it on the two little things taking over my lung space but I can't really get mad at them
Best moment this week: Seeing the nursery come together :D and getting my hospital bag gift from my mom. It's stocked with comfy sleep things, a cute towel, clothes and flip flops for David, and other essentials :)
Miss Anything? I feel like a broken record to say 'I miss not being ginormous' but I do. I still miss it.

Movement: Constantly! My doc told me to pay attention to fetal movement now, since a lack can indicate labor kicking off, or something going wrong....I don't know. It basically means I need to go into L&D. I almost started to laugh because my belly is no joke, constantly moving. But the other morning, I woke up totally spread eagle on my back. And I'm definitely not supposed to sleep on my back anymore (something about oxygen getting cut off to the babes? Or my arteries getting smooshed? Again..IDK..bad things happen!) And I notice that my belly isn't moving!! BAAAH! I get up, start poking them and chatting them up, and instantly little kicks and rolls commence :) Those little tricksters already making me freak out for no reason
Food cravings: Bubble gum ice cream. I could eat that shit all.day.long. Oh, and I woke up the other morning, at like 5am and NEEDED food. Usually I'll wake up around that time and will eat some dry cereal, or cereal with milk..something really mellow to tide me over. But this morning I wanted like a full-on meal. I was bitter that David wasn't working late so I could call him and tell him to pick up some Carl's Jr haha. I ended up eating the last can of Spaghetti O's (from my 1st trimester days when all I'd want is little kid food). It was heaven.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, nothing making me sick.
Gender:  Still our little boy and girl

Labor Signs: Negative! I've been trying to be even better about sitting and resting after doing little tasks though.
Symptoms: Still fighting heartburn, and major achy body especially at the end of the day. I did full on pulled a muscle in my arm the other day from moving crap around in my downstairs office/kids-play-space. I was reorganizing stuff all day, thinking I wasn't over-exerting myself, but by the evening my left arm was KILLING me. And I realized I friggin pulled something, because 2 days later it didn't hurt like it did. I'm blaming this one on that stupid ligament relaxing hormone again.
Belly Button in or out? Out, but still not like a little ball. It's actually cute and I like it because now it doesn't look like I just have a mondo gapping hole in my stomach.
Wedding rings on or off? Still wearing my sapphire ring. 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! And nervous. These two could technically come any day now, and it's got me a bit on edge.
Looking forward to: Getting our house professionally cleaned! We've got one more little task to complete before I can have her over, but hopefully in the next two weeks, it'll happen :D

1 comment:

  1. It just warms my heart to read your new posts! Grow babies grow!!! (Sorry about the no room thing) grow babies grow!! ����������

    ReplyDelete