Wednesday, August 6, 2014

36 weeks!



36 weeks!!!! Hooray!! Hopefully this is the last belly/pregnancy update. Although I just have a feeling I'm going to go another week. Maybe it's because I don't feel any different, so labor doesn't feel like it's impending. But who knows! Finding out about these two was a surprise so I'm sure they'll surprise me with their decision of when to come into the world :)


How far along? 36 weeks 4 days 
Total weight gain: Still 36lbs. My appointment this past Friday confirmed, and I weighed myself this morning and yep...still 36. It definitely feels like its all in my belly. If I yell TIMBER...watch out because no joke....I'm 'bout to topple over
Maternity clothes?  Yep, and actually when I was doing laundry yesterday, I got a little sad that soon I won't have to wear my maternity stuff. Isn't that just the dumbest thing ever? Haha this whole time I've been over maternity clothes and now I'm already 'missing' them. So silly 
Sleep: I sleep A LOT. Still sporadic, but if I'm awake for a stretch at night, I'll sleep like 2-3 hours during the day. And any time I've gone out for simple things (like, getting a new Harry Potter book or church...) I get home and pass out
Best moment this week: Finding out that I'm 1 1/2 cm dilated and 80% effaced as of this past Friday!!!! Yay for my body getting ready for labor at the right time! I still haven't been feeling any consistent contractions, or anything particularly strong/painful so I'm hoping I get more dilated/effaced pain free ;) haha 

Oh, and going out to dinner with my in-laws...always nice to do something "social" these days. And stopping by little Willy Woo's 1st birthday party. I can't believe he's already a year old. I'm not liking this whole growing up thing.
Miss Anything? Nope! Just in a constant state of excitement to meet these two little loves!
Movement: Still constant, and they've been getting hiccups all the time, which is annoying haha. When Clare gets them, I feel them on my left side and pretty high up almost in my ribs. When Jack gets them, I feel them suuuper deep. It's really weird. Thank goodness they haven't gotten them at the same time. It would just be ridiculous. 
Food cravings: No, and I've been eating more and more like a bird....little teeny meals all day. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing new
Gender:  Still our little boy and girl

Labor Signs: Nothing consistent. I keep waiting for my water to suddenly break or to go to the bathroom and see spotting but nothing! Come on babies! 
Symptoms: Nothing new. I feel dumb listing out all the things that are achy...I've got like 12lbs of baby in here. I'm just sore and huge, and all that comes along with that. So this week I've concentrated on pampering myself. There's lots of this late at night: 
Shhhh, don't tell David. I think I'd scare the pants off him ;P
Belly Button in or out? Out/flat.
Wedding rings on or off? Off...sapphires fo' life
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! And SUPER excited!! I can't wait to meet these two!!! I'm dying to know them outside my body ;)
Looking forward to: I mean...come on. MEETING THESE TWO BEANS! I can't wait to know their personalities and feel their baby skin on mine and just start the parenting adventure with David. 

No comments:

Post a Comment