Sunday, July 6, 2014

32 weeks!


We're getting the nursery up and running! It's still not done, but the cribs are up, with their little mattresses and sheets all good to go (although I cant figure out the bumper things...how the heck do they tie on?!) and their "dresser"/changing table is all organized with its many bins and baskets full of diapers and clothes :) I just need to get around to hanging everything on the walls, and we'll be good to go! Well...and get a few other extras....

Also, had an ultrasound a few days ago, and found out that Clare is weighing in at 3lbs 13oz and Jack is a solid 4lbs!!! Yay Jack for surpassing his little sister! He's still Baby A, so I feel much better that he's bigger in case Clare flips back to breech. She's still head down (and will hopefully stay that way!!) but just in case, I'm incredibly relieved that they're doing exactly what they're supposed to right now...packing on pounds and staying head down :)

How far along? 32 weeks 2 days 
Total weight gain: 31 lbs. Good job, body!
Maternity clothes?  I haven't been able to wear any regular clothes for a while, and now I have a few maternity tops that are no longer long enough for my giant belly (again why I love the Motherhood Maternity t-shirts..they are so long and slimming!)
Sleep: I feel like I sleep all the time but again, never wake up feeling like I have. I've got permanent under eye circles that no amount of concealer can conceal WAH
Best moment this week: Knowing my babes weigh 4 pounds (or almost 4 pounds hehe). That's like....real baby weight. Oh, and finding GIANT water cups that look like mason jars, except they've got handles and a straw. They're already so handy and will be for sure when I start breastfeeding
Miss Anything? Eating a full meal and not feeling sick. I just want to go out to dinner, and finish what I order.

Movement: Yes, tons per usual but they haven't been as painful as of late. I think because I've been better about eating really small meals, there's more room? I don't know. Oh, and I have been feeling lots more deep movement, like right on my bladder that makes me nervous I'm gonna straight pee my pants! It's weird and I'm wondering if it's because their giant, heavy heads are both down there now (not that I'm complaining!! Stay there, both of you!)
Food cravings: Nope
Anything making you queasy or sick: Doing too much, per usual
Gender:  Still our little boy and girl

Labor Signs: Not that I know of! Sounds weird, but I figure as long as there's no spotting, sudden swelling, or racing heartbeat, I'm fine. I've no idea what contractions feel like so I don't know if I can go off of that.
Symptoms: All the same...heartburn, joint pain everywhere, exhaustion. I should just call it 'hungover' and be done with it
Belly Button in or out? Ok, it's out...kind of. Not like I've seen on other preggos, but it's more out than in these days
Wedding rings on or off? Still wearing my sapphire ring. 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! We've gotten a lot done around our house, and had a full week of hanging out with our family and some friends. Good times :)
Looking forward to: Summer being over ahaha! No, but....really.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to read the update, I was hoping; plus it's always a treat to see how cute the pictures are. SO VERY EXCITED that our Jack and Clare are participating in the pregnancy plan...keep growing little beans!! ����

    ReplyDelete