Sunday, April 27, 2014

22 Week Bump!

Look what a great job sweet Dah-vid did with this week's bump pic! ;) 

So I was bad and completely forgot to take a proper 21 week belly picture. The pic of me in the post below is me at 21 weeks technically, but I've realized that whenever I take those selfies, I always look much smaller in real life (yay for understanding perspective!)

Also, I finished the framed animal head upgrade! Voila! I decided to go with gold and white stripes, and it turned out pretty good. The camera didn't pick up all the wonky bits that are still there, especially on the antelope one BUT I've decided not to care, because they are so cute, and I had a great day re-doing them with my brumber and sis-in-law. 
Much better looking than that awful black, that's for dang sure. Can't wait to hang them!



How far along? 22 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain: I think around 20 still? Idk, I haven't stepped on a scale because it makes me nervous haha. Maybe 25? GAH! Although I've read that this is the time babies do a lot of growing soooooo.....
Maternity clothes? Um, duh. And loving them. My mom got me those long maternity dresses from Old Navy, and they still are a bit too loose. Which is awesome, because I don't ever want to get to a point where I literally can't fit into anything.
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: It's still consistent. Bathroom trips, but no late night snacks since I know now to eat a little something right before bed
Best moment this week: I don't know! This week has been pretty uneventful, which is nice :)
Miss Anything? Having a waist. Not going to lie...every time I tie my robe in the morning (yep, I'm a robe person) I think "This used to tie around my waist. Darn it"

Movement: Oh tons, especially when I lay down to sleep, which always freaks me out that I'm smooshing them. And they've been little buggers lately, and always stop moving whenever I take daddy's hand to feel them.
Food cravings: Nothing in particular. I'm still trying to snack super healthy, but my meals are more free range. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! No dizziness either. A lot of shortness of breath, especially when I sit in certain positions, but not really a big deal
Gender:  Still our little boy and girl

Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Well the babes are apparently the size of papayas, so obviously a giant belly still. But nothing else (aside from shortness of breath)
Belly Button in or out? In but nearly flat
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Almost tooooo happy at times. At church today, there were so many friggin babies and I got to thinking how blessed we are that we're getting two. That we've had no fertility struggles, and my pregnancy has been so easy (so far). I was definitely tearing up a bit.
Looking forward to: Danielle's wedding in a month and our NYC trip right after! I made a point to buy really comfy sandals for the inevitable walking I'll be doing during that trip, and I'm so excited to get them! 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, mama! Thanks for linking up with us! Hope you have a LONG, uneventful pregnancy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's the new pic and update?

    ReplyDelete