Thursday, January 22, 2015

#TBT? Our First Christmas and a Baptism

I realized I never wrote about our first Christmas OR the twin's baptism, which happened the day after Christmas. I mean, can you blame me? I thought the holidays were busy before having babies. Boy is that ridiculous.  
I'm not going to actually write much of anything, now that I've decided to make a blog entry because all I really want to do is remember how lovely the whole season was with some fun pictures. It was crazy busy, yes but it was a great reminder to be appreciative of all the family and friends we have. Truly, I know we wouldn't be as happy as we are without their presence in our lives :)

So, here's some pictures of their baptism:



























And here's just a couple from Christmas:
















No comments:

Post a Comment