Thursday, April 17, 2014

20 Week Belly Bump!



Not really turned to the side properly in this pic...I don't know what I was doing. Well, I do. I was getting bitter at David because he never takes picture-taking seriously. He never even lets the camera focus. He just snaps away. I think he likes the way the shutter on my DSLR sounds. 

How far along? 20 weeks and 5 days (kind of late in this week's post)
Total weight gain: 20 lbs! Believe it! It's blowing my mind, because I've never put on weight this fast. Grow, babies, grow!
Maternity clothes? Yes, and I just stocked up on a ton of cute stuff!! I think I'm set, unless/until I outgrow my maternity stuff. FYI--Ross maternity is friggin' awesome! So is Macy's...they've got great sales :)
Stretch marks? Nothing new! Belly is still mark free
Sleep: Consistently fall asleep between 9:30 and 10pm, and usually sleep till 8-ish. If I drink anything an hour before bed, I'm up at least twice to pee. Otherwise, I'm just up once to pee
Best moment this week: David feeling our little beans! We finally timed it so that he felt a few little nudges. His face was priceless, and it was definitely a special moment for the both of us.

Miss Anything? Feeling comfortable when I sit, and not getting winded easily. 

Movement: Tons of little nudges! I haven't felt any specific body parts moving about, and it's hard for me to tell which one is moving around
Food cravings: Nothing in particular. I have been making tons of smoothies lately, but its usually so I can kick up my protein and fruits/veggies intake. Side note: even though the fancy protein powder I got is supposed to be the least gritty stuff out there....it's still gritty. Bleh.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still feeling fine!! I get tuckered out very easily, but I don't count that as sick necessarily.
Gender:  Still our little boy and girl

Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Growing belly, and that's preeeeetty much it. Yay?
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! When am I going to get those crazy mood swings??
Looking forward to: Taking a mini vacation up to Santa Barbara with the hubs tomorrow :) Massages, beach, and delicious food is in our near future!

1 comment:

  1. Just love that growing baby bump (babies!) and SO excited to have felt them nudging Easter Sunday!!! Great day for this grandma!!!

    ReplyDelete