Saturday, April 12, 2014

The Names Have Been Decided!!!!

Names have been decided!!!! David made some dorky comment about how I should go blog it, since it's such a significant moment (thought he was teasing me. Turns out he was being totally serious!) . Love that he's on board with this ;)
Anyway, the winning names are:


Jack Thomas

and 

Clare Marie

It's actually funny how easily we agreed on them. We both liked Jack from the get go, as well as Clare. I flitted back and forth with the girl names, but Clare remained David's favorite, so it just feels right. 
The middle names I wanted to be a nod to our families, and these were pretty easy to decide upon as well. Thomas is my dad's first name and Marie is an alternative for Maria--David's mom's first name (we both agreed that 'Clare Maria' didn't sound right'). I actually was the first to suggest Clare Marie and when I did, I was nervous David would think it would sound too French (because really....it sounds super French. Actually both names are pretty French now that I think about it....Jacques Tomas...hahaha) but right when I said it he confessed he'd been thinking the same thing! 

Hooray for picking names for these little beans!!!! <3 <3 <3

2 comments:

  1. Jack Thomas and Clare Marie...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!!!!! and I'm so glad we get to know them ahead of time! :D how much fun when we get to MEET them!

    ReplyDelete