Saturday, March 1, 2014

14 Weeks--ta da!


Look at that little bump! It doesn't feel (or look) little to me most of the time, but I'm sure in the next few weeks I'll be laughing at myself. I can still lay on my stomach so I know it's not too big yet!


How far along? 14 weeks today!
Total weight gain: Probably around 132? I don't think it's changed much in the last couple days  (Pre-pregnancy weight: 125lbs-127lbs.)
Maternity clothes? Went shopping to target yesterday with the sweet Hubs but didn't find anything 'maternity' except the shirt I'm wearing in the picture above (which I love by the way! So comfy and such a great color!) I did get a cute maxi skirt and coral cardi though, that I'm sure I'll wear well into my pregnancy. I also went online and bought a few things from Old Navy maternity (including a pair of jeans!), so hopefully those work out! I'll keep ya updated :)
Stretch marks? Still no
Sleep: Oh man, last night was EPIC! I fell asleep around 10 (per usual these days) but woke up at like 4am wide awake. Finally went back to sleep around 6am and slept till 11am! I think it's the rainy weather we're having--it makes the sky outside seem like it's 7am all day
Best moment this week: Spilling the bunchie beans on Facebook! I had to convince Sweet Love that it was just the easiest way to get the news out, and I was tired of keeping it a secret! 
Miss Anything? Not really! I feel like my old self again (albeit, a chubbier version) and I'm just in a state of happiness pretty much all the time
Food cravings: Well last night I woke up from a very vivid dream where I was eating boxes and boxes of girl scout cookies (NOM) and sausage with lots of mustard on it. Weirdest combo but I did wake up craving it all! I think that was my first 'preggo craving'. Don't worry..I made pancakes instead ;)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still just not eating. I'm hungry throughout the day, although I have to keep reminding myself to eat smaller portions than I'm used to otherwise I sort of make myself feel sick. Does your stomach get smaller when you're pregnant? It sort of feels that way some times. 
Gender:  We find out in 5 weeks (aka, eternity)
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Nothing! I thought I felt the babies move around but preeeetty sure it was just my tummy rumbling.
Belly Button in or out? In but stretched! It's weird.
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! All the time, happy :)
Looking forward to: Wrapping up at work. I've got 2 more weeks and then bye bye commute and crazy drama! I'll get to focus on getting our house put together and spending some quality alone time with the Hubs before the babes come 

No comments:

Post a Comment