Tuesday, March 25, 2014

17 Weeks! Twins are the size of onions!

I haven't been thinking my bump looks that big till I see pictures. 
And then I'm like, oh. Ya, I look preggo ;)


Officially over the chalkboard thing. Way too much effort and I find myself forgetting to take a picture, let alone make some beautiful chalk creation! Thank you to my sweet mamacita for snapping this after our long afternoon of shopping!

How far along? 17 Weeks 3 days 
Total weight gain: 13 lbs (Pre-pregnancy weight: 125lbs-127lbs.)
Maternity clothes? Yes! Although still not fully. I'm wearing an Old Navy maternity shirt in the pic above and maternity leggings. But my cute jacket I wore over top was my normal one. I still like wearing non-maternity stuff if I can (or while I can, I should say haha)
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: Boo hiss to sleep! I officially have my witching hours between 4am and 6am. Usually, I wake up around 4 to go to the bathroom, find myself wide awake, and unable to fall asleep until around 6 or 7am (thank you, Pinterest for keeping me company during these times) but then sleep till around 9:30-10. I know I'm still getting plenty of sleep, since I fall asleep consistently around 9:30-10pm but it's still annoying to not be able to just sleep through the night. 
Best moment this week: Getting the last of my boxes from moving in unpacked! Most of it was put in the Goodwill pile, which felt even better. 
Miss Anything? Laying comfortably on my back with my computer on my stomach. It was such a favorite pastime :/ Oh and baths. FOREVER BATHS. Although I might cave tonight and take one. I'll just make sure the water isn't too hot.  

Movement: Not so much this week. I'm trying to just enjoy it, since I know soon enough they'll be rollin' around in there non stop.
Food cravings: Cappuccinos from Peet's Coffee. I feel ok getting them since one shot of espresso only has 75 mg of caffeine, and they say to keep your intake to 200 mg per day. Plus they're DELICIOUS. Like, maybe the best thing ever. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! Although got my first dose of round ligament pain the other day. Felt it all the way up to my ribs and back. Wowza. It's been plaguing me at night, which has not been the funnest. 
Gender:  Gah! No idea. Although I've been having dreams NON STOP about finding out. I usually wake up right when the doctor/friend/whoever is about to tell me. It's super annoying.

Labor Signs: No, sir.
Symptoms: Big ole belly. Round ligament pain. Hungry foooooreverrrr
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Oh, so happy!
Looking forward to: The tostada salad sitting on my counter. Getting ceiling fans installed everywhere (it's going to be our big renovation before the babes). Our Babymoon up the coast. And of course, the genders!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment