Tuesday, February 25, 2014

13 weeks!

I meant to start my bump pictures at 13 weeks, seeing as I'm already showing a bit, but this week is just too crazy and our house is just too disorganized still to set up a little bump tracking station! Crossing my fingers I'll get my shiz together for next week :)

How far along? 13 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain: Got weighed yesterday at the docs: 131.9  (Pre-pregnancy weight: 125lbs-127lbs.)
Maternity clothes? Still not yet, but it's mostly because I just haven't gotten my butt around to go buy some. I've tried looking at some basic stuff online (especially Old Navy and Target) but I just don't know what I'd feel comfortable in or what would fit best. I'm definitely over wearing pants though (even w/ the belly band. It's just so much easier to wear leggings or a dress!)
Stretch marks? Nope. Buttering that belly like mad, just in case
Sleep: It fluctuates. Yesterday I took a 2 hour nap after not napping for about a week, and still fell asleep around 9. David was staying at the office, and I always sleep worse when he's not home, so I'm still feeling pretty exhausted at work today. All in all, much less energy than last week :/
Best moment this week: Having a confirmed di/di pregnancy! Which basically means each little Bee has their own placenta and amniotic sac, which is the safest scenario of twin pregnancies. Yay, high fives you two!! David and I were so happy to hear that they're happy, healthy, and as safe as can be :)
Miss Anything? Putting on my clothes, and feeling great in them. These days, I put something on just to cover my bits, but I don't feel particularly amazing in anything. Which is kind of a bummer. (again...why I think I just need to go shopping ;)
Food cravings: Burgers!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not eating. On Saturday I had a huge breakfast, and then forgot to eat the rest of the day, probably until like 8pm (which I used to do all the time pre-pregnancy) and boy did that set me back! I was back on the couch, knowing I needed to carb up but had no appetite. It was not the best.
Gender:  Still unknown, but we'll find out at our 18 week appointment (aka forever away) 
Labor Signs: Of course not, phew!
Symptoms: Apart from the self-inflicted sickness of not eating, feeling pretty tired this week for some reason...
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! We told a lot of David's family our twin news on Sunday and they were all so supportive and lovely. It was a nice boost of confidence knowing we have so much love in our lives
Looking forward to: Feeling pretty in my clothes again, and getting our house more organized!

1 comment: