Thursday, March 13, 2014

Outfits that make me happy!



Let me start this post by saying it has been a long time since I've felt cute in clothes. I've never been one to have my weight fluctuate (I'm gonna thank good genes on this one), so to all the sudden not fit into my pants/shirts/dresses was really disheartening. And knowing that I'm just going to get bigger is even more disheartening (yep, the vanity is rearing it's ugly head) But recently, I've been embracing my new figure, and have gotten creative with the way I'm dressing, making me feel much more like my old self again. 
I truly believe that a good outfit can boost your confidence a ton, and being pregnant, you're already feeling pretty vulnerable. So here's two outfits I've worn the last couple days that I've felt super cute in! I'm not sure if I'll continue to post my outfits, but it's definitely turned into a fun challenge to see how I can work my current wardrobe around this growing belly!! 
Love this one! Sweater is non-maternity from Target, shirt is a maternity tank from Old Navy. I'm wearing my normal skinny jeans with the amaaaaaaaaaaazing belly band! Although I think I may need to retire those skinny jeans so I don't stretch them too much!

I'm actually wearing this today...live action shot ;) (please ignore the Yankees big finger and preggy pillow haha) Everything I'm wearing is non maternity!! I'm of course wearing my belly band with those cute coral jeans, but I love that I can still look cute/fit into my non maternity stuff :)

The sweater is Old Navy and the pants are LOFT but I'm not sure about the shirt....Target, most likely. It's preeeetty old

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see more, read more, and follow along this wonderful journey...you look great!

    ReplyDelete