Friday, May 23, 2014

25 Week Bump

I wrote everything (and took that slap-dash pic) below a few days ago, before we left for Georgia. But now I'm here, and having the best time!!! I missed my family, all my girlfriends, and am definitely enjoying all the wedding festivities! My body is starting to revolt against me though, so today I'm definitely taking it easy. Good thing it's a day of pampering ;)



Well, I've been cleared to go to Danielle's wedding/our epic NYC vacation!!! I'm still a bit nervous about how long we'll be gone, since yesterday I vacuumed my stairs and felt exhausted after. BUT my doctor doesn't seem worried at all about our flights, which is what [initially] made me the most nervous. So feeling hopeful that everything will be fine!

How far along? 25 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain: 25 lbs. Yep, it's in my medical record and everything
Maternity clothes? Full on maternity. I'm trying to find something perfect to wear for our baby shower, but I'm either overthinking things or there just isn't the perfect dress out there
Sleep: Started taking Pepcid before bed at the recommendation of my doc, and it's changed my life. I'm no longer waking up from horrible heartburn. Win!
Best moment this week: Being cleared to fly and getting my hair done. Nothing beats being pampered.
Miss Anything? My sister!! It makes me sad that I've gone this far in my pregnancy and haven't really been able to share it with her. BUT good thing I'm seeing her next week :) 

Movement: Getting strong kicks now. Like entire belly shaking kicks. Earthquake tummy.
Food cravings: Nope
Anything making you queasy or sick: No! So long stomach issues!
Gender:  Still our little boy and girl

Labor Signs: Nope. Although any kind of pains make me think it's labor signs. Deep down, I know it's round ligament pain and/or indigestion but I still pay attention to them.
Symptoms: Still have such low energy. A few hours of activity is still my limit. I forget what it's like to go-go-go all day. How the hell did I ever go to Disneyland??
Belly Button in or out? Still in! I figured out the band-aid trick to cover up the gaping hole that it is, and shall be using it for D's wedding :)
Wedding rings on or off? On. I don't want to give them up!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Although I did snap at David last night when he kept pulling me down to kiss him as he lounged on the couch. Even though it was sweet he kept wanting to give me kisses, he thought I was being coy by pulling away. But oh no, bending over like that was not good, and I finally had to yell STOP IT. It was a totally irrational response but I'm going to chalk it up to hormones. And obviously I apologized right after ;) 
Looking forward to: Getting my nails and toes done on Thursday. Thanks, Danielle for getting married so that I can treat mahself

No comments:

Post a Comment