Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Last week of the 1st trimester!

I am grateful for my family this week.

How far along? 12 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain: this definitely fluctuates! Some times of the day, I'm 128 other times I'm 132 so this week is funky with my weight  (Pre-pregnancy weight: 125lbs-127lbs.)
Maternity clothes? No, but I need some! Pants are uncomfortable and I'd like to get some more flowy tops. Those babies are starting to show! (Hopefully Bump Watch will start next week!)
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Good lately! Sleepiness kicks in late-afternoon, but I can usually hold it together until like 9-10. And I don't have epic sleep marathons anymore really (with the exception of last night, when I went to bed at like 7:30 and woke up at 6:30. But I had just flew back from Atlanta, so I feel like it was justified!)
Best moment this week: Flying out to finally see my sister, her ring, her lovely fiance, and spending quality girl time with my mom and Aunt Dee. 
Miss Anything? Eating, and not having burpies immediately after. I eat cereal and start to burp. Woof.
Food cravings: None, really. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing that comes to mind. I feel like I got pretty lucky in terms of food craving/aversions and heightened smells. There's nothing that really has staying power.
Gender:  I'm hoping we might find out at our next doc appointment on Monday, but I'm not betting on it
Labor Signs: Of course not, phew!
Symptoms: Oh man, did a monster headache hit me this week! I never get headaches, and never really knew what the big deal was. But o.m.g. do they suck. For about a day and a half I suffered with what I have self-diagnosed to be an excruciating tension headache, which traveled from the bottom of my neck up to the top of my head. I finally caved and had Sweet Love go out and get me some Tylenol. After that monstrosity, just an overall feeling of fatigue (though not as overwhelming as it has been) and my nausea is pretty much gone! High five, angels! 
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Surprisingly, no twin freakouts this week ;) 
Looking forward to: Seeing babies again next Monday, wrapping up things at work (wow...is that place a stress-hole), and starting the lovely 2nd trimester!!

No comments:

Post a Comment